Our office is now open from 7AM to 4PM.
We are screening patients for symptoms of COVID-19 prior to their appointments. You are required to wear a mask to your appointment.
If you have a cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, recurrent shaking chills, muscle aches, headache, sore throat, or loss of taste/smell, please call us and do not come to the office. We can refer you for testing as appropriate. We are also offering appointments by video or telephone.
Medical Links – Medical Advice
The following are a list of medical sites for referential purposes. If you have any questions, please call our physicians today for medical advice!
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- US National Library of Medicine
- American Diabetes Association
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- National Institutes of Health
- American Lung Association
- Quit Smoking Community
- Alcohol Rehap Help